This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
CalcSoft was a short-lived programming group for the TI-83+ and TI-89 graphing calculators. When the group was disbanded due to inactivity, some of the members started a new programming group called Ccoderz. Some of the members also left the group and joined Greenlight Software instead.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
Patrick Sidney was also a member of Dimension-TI (calc.org), and helped with the maintenance of the site. Michael Nock and Kristopher Root left CalcSoft and joined Greenlight Software, as one of the conditions that Greenlight placed on members was that you could only be in one programming group if you are part of the group. Nathan Crank also ran his own programming group called Polar Computer, Inc..
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)