This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
ClrHome is one of the current programming groups that is actively releasing programs, tools, and documentation for the TI community. They are a sister group to TakeFlight, a group specializing in Casio calculators.
The staff of ClrHome had been producing games for calculators since before they became a group, and for most of the time that a site, they've also provided various tutorials and references for programming. Recently its focus changed again to emphasize the growing variety of online tools (webapps) it provides for the calculator community, while still maintaining its goal to provide games and utilities for everyday calculator users.
Some of their members are also involved with other TI sites and groups including Deep Thought (staff at Omnimaga and Revolution Software) and Xeda (moderator of Cemetech, TI-BASIC Developer, and United-TI).
- April 19, 2010 — ClrHome founded by Deep Thought
- October 20, 2010 — yunhua98 joins, officially making ClrHome a programming “group”
- March 21, 2011 — Several tutorials released under a new “Tutorials” section
- March 28, 2011 — Anthony Cagliano's Blast Programs merges into ClrHome
- May 9, 2011 — ClrHome's “Resources” section opens with the Z80 Tables page
- July 4, 2011 — shmibs joins the ClrHome team
- December 4, 2011 — Thanks to alberthrocks, ClrHome finds its way to its current location, clrhome.org
- December 18, 2011 — ClrHome and TakeFlight officially become partners
- May 4, 2012 — Xeda Elnara joins the ClrHome team
ClrHome's website has gone through a series of wildly divergent designs.
(Screenshot of current site)
(Screenshot of site April 1, 2012)
(Screenshot of site in March 2012)
(Screenshot of site in November 2011)
(Screenshot of site in August 2011)
(Screenshot of site in May 2011)
(Screenshot of site April 1, 2011)
(Screenshot of site circa 2010)