This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Connect-85 was a linking software and hardware application that Magnus Hagander created for the TI-85 graphing calculator. It rivals TI's own TI-GraphLink software and hardware. It has since been discontinued, as TI has continued to make updates and improvements to their linking software and hardware, thus rendering it basically obsolete.
(Screenshot of Connect-85)
Significance of Product
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- A chronological overview of the product's development