This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Crystal Dynamics was a short-lived TI-Basic programming group formed as a merger between two programming groups — Fenrir Software (founded by Kyle Symonds) and DavisSoft (founded by Ben Davis). Both Kyle Symonds and Ben Davis were staff members of TI-Files.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
1. Dominia, a TI-82 Basic RPG.
2. Dark-Forces, the 3-D shooter game
3. Time Lords, A Visual Basic 5.0 RPG. It's due date is the beginning of '98. Look for it!
4. HicQuest, The popular and funny TI-8X games comes to your PC in QBasic form.
- Kyle Symonds (TheBadger/Fenrir) — founder
- Ben Davis (Mystic82) — founder
- Darien Lambert (Trax) — admin
- Jordan Husband (Jaxom)
- Chase Symonds (Striderr)
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
(Taken from homepage)
Welcome, incase you havn't heard, DavisSoft and Fenrir Software are forming a joint company called Crystal Dynamics (cool name, huh?). I will keep the Fenrir Software page up and running (maybe even update it =) ). This page will include 82-83 ASM and BASIC programs at your fingertips. Hopefuly we will be able to get some 86 stuff on there also. Fenrir Software will continue to program TI games and paste them both here and on Crystal Dynamics. I will still be reachable through E-Mail, my IRC under the nickname, TheBadger (Fenrir for ICQ). So what does this new joint company mean? It simply means that DavisSoft and Fenrir Software will come together and try to create programs to your needs, everything else will remain the same. We here at Fenrir Software love to hear the user's output, please E-Mail us at moc.seiticoeg|rinreF#moc.seiticoeg|rinreF, we enjoy reading mail and responding to it ever more. Thanks,