This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Dark Side Programming was a small, two-person TI-Basic programming group for the TI-83+ graphing calculator. They released a few notable programs including BlakJak Pro, CalcZip, Nibbles, and Runes, as well as a fairly comprehensive TI-Basic optimization guide. The group did not have a website, although the founder, Matt Offner, was actively involved on CalcGames, and even helped with their newsletter.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Matt Offner — founder
- Jon Volkmer
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
- List of the URLs their site has used