This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Dying Eyes was the first major assembly RPG released for the TI graphing calculators. It was originally programmed by Alex Highsmith for the TI-82, and was later ported to the other z80 TI calculators by other people in the community.
NOTE: The game is quite massive in size (over 20KB), so playing it requires that your calculator be almost empty of other programs.
Significance of Product
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- A chronological overview of the product's development