This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Euntrapanuer Systems (EPS) was a short-lived TI-Basic programming group for the TI-85 and TI-92 graphing calculators. They had a couple interesting projects under development including Kahless and The Romulan Wars (both are RPGs).
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- StarArch — The Unofficial Starfleet Archive for the TI-92
- Star Trek — Text-based game that involves Star Trek, and you must complete a mission for the Starfleet Command.
- The Romulan Wars — It is almost totally graphical, and it has nice graphics and a good storyline. The game is a continuation of the last one, and the Federation is now at war with the Romulans.
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)