This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Fenrir Software was a short-lived TI-Basic programming group for the TI-82 graphing calculator. The only member that released programs under the group banner was the founder, Kyle Symonds, and the group subsequently became inactive. The group then merged with the one-person programming group DavisSoft founded by Ben Davis to form Crystal Dynamics. That group also suffered from member inactivity, and was eventually disbanded.
Both Kyle Symonds and Ben Davis were staff members of TI-Files.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
The group had a few interesting projects under development:
- Dominia, a TI-82 Basic RPG.
- Dark-Forces, the 3-D shooter game
- Time Lords, A Visual Basic 5.0 RPG. It's due date is the beginning of '98. Look for it!
- HicQuest, The popular and funny TI-8X games comes to your PC in QBasic form.
- Kyle Symonds (TheBadger/Fenrir) — founder
- Darien Lambert (Trax) — admin
- Chase Symonds (Striderr)
- Jordan Husband (Jaxom)
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)