This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Get Connected (Getcon) started out as a one-person programming group, with Merlijn den Boer the sole programmer. Merlijn continued to release new programs and games, so he decided to expand the group and add new members. There were some members that were just beta testers for the games and programs that the other members created.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- Mario Run — Scrolling run game with Mario
- Mario Deathmatch — Multiplayer action game
- Multipong — Multiplayer pong
- Fight — classic fighting game
- Leisure suit Larry — Classical adventure
- Merlijn den Boer (Mezzy) — founder
- Sebastiaan Vercammen
- Benjamin Ryves — beta tester
- Hinse van Dijk — beta tester
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
(Taken from homepage)
Welcome at GETCON! It stand for "get connected". We are a TI-83(+) game developing group with mainly multiplayer games. You can download our games, look at previews, download levelpacks, upload scores and a lot more on this improved website! We recently moved to a faster host… T3 this time :)