This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Hikaru Rakuen Programming (HRP) was a programming group for the TI-83+ and TI-89 graphing calculators. They had a semi-active forum and IRC channel (#hrp) where their staff members hung out together.
The group released a few notable programs and games, and had some interesting projects under development including:
- Metroid 2 — Another metroid game to pwn your calc!
- Stealth — A TI-Basic game that will blow you away with its awesomeness.
- Final Fantasy: Requiem of Shadow — Or as they say in Latin: Ultima Somnus: Melos Umbrae.
- Lurking Shades
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Loki Kun — founder
- Papersnowman — admin
- DJ Omnimaga — moderator
- Fred Sparks (CDI)
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
(Taken from HRP homepage)
The goal of the programming team is to provide quality programs for the users' enjoyment, as well as teaching new programmers. To do this, we need a friendly staff that will answer questions, teach beginners (even the most frustrating of beginners), and lend a helping hand whenever possible to whoever needs it. Mods and admins on the forum are subject to demotion, should any rule-breaking occur. These rules will be found in the Rules section of the website and forum, and are subject to change if the need arises. Any and all mods and admins are welcome to change the rules, but must first consult the other mods and admins. Regular members will have the opportunity to be promoted to mod status by showing maturity and problem-solving capabilities.
HRP was one of the TI sites that got hosting through United-TI (UTI). Loki was a UTI member, and all of the members were provided hosting for a site of their choosing.