This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
JEsystems productions was a C programming group for the 68k graphing calculators. They created several high-quality games using the FAT Engine created by the TI-Chess Team (TICT) including Arena 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Wolfenstein, and Pacman 3D. They also created a series of tutorials for the TIGCC C compiler.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Jon Eriksson — founder
- Malcolm Smith
- Stephan Effelsberg
- Michael Holt
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)