This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Linus Akesson was an assembly programmer for the TI-83 graphing calculator. He wrote a few notable games including Ride and the graphical RPG Stranded. He spent a considerable amount of time disassembling and investigating the TI-83 ROM, and was a regular on the TI community developer mailing lists.
- WizMusic — My first music program for the TI-83. Plays the Bossa Nova-theme from C64 Wizball. You need a 2.5 -> 3.5 mm adapter to be able to plug in a pair of normal stereo earphones in the link port of the calculator.
- Complications — Another piece of music for the 83.
- Ride — The very first full-blown demo for the TI-83 - RiDE is here to kick some ass.
- Stranded — The graphical adventure game Stranded, my first game for the TI-83.
- List of their important milestones (date joined TI community, important programs, etc.)