This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Lotus Turbo Challenge is an arcade racing game written in assembly, based on the Amiga game of the same name. It was originally programmed by Adrian Grucza (Badja) on the TI-83/83+ calculators for SOS and Ion, and then later ported to the TI-86 by Rusty Wagner.
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- A chronological overview of the product's development
- List of related products