This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Metroid II: Evolution was a high-quality RPG created with TI-Basic using the xLIB Flash application to handle the graphics, and the more speed and memory intensive parts of the game. The game was featured on ticalc.org, and was heralded within the TI-Basic community as the next evolution in quality TI-Basic games.
Significance of Product
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- A chronological overview of the product's development
- List of related products