This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
MirageOS was written by Dan Englender & Jason Kovacs of Detached Solutions, and is a Flash application for the TI-83+/84+ graphing calculators that functions as a shell to manage and execute assembly and TI-Basic programs. The shell is similar to Ion, and even includes built-in support for Ion, but provides several new features for the user and programmer alike. In particular, it establishes a new and enhanced program format and has a well-designed and functional interface that is easy to use.
Significance of Product
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- 07/01/00 - MirageOS Beta Period In Effect
- 09/01/00 - MirageOS Wins ticalc.org Program Of The Month!
- 07/25/00 - Detached Solutions Opens & MirageOS Released!
- 11/07/00 - MirageOS v1.1 Released!
- 09/25/00 - MirageOS v1.1 Development Underway
- 05/12/04 - MirageOS v1.2 Released!