This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
NeoS*ar Ink was a TI-Basic programming group for the TI-83+ graphing calculator. In the last couple years of their existence, they moved away from doing TI calculator development, and instead focused on improvised prank calls that were rather popular and an underground phenomenon. They even created a redneck alias known as Duane Goats that they used in many of their skits. Some of their most notable games included NeoDealer, NeoPimp, Monster Battle, Sniper, and geometry.
It was one of the TI sites that got hosting through Dimension-TI.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Kevin Dublin
- Chris Pendergraft
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)