This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Omnitech Productions was a TI-Basic programming group for the TI-73, TI-82, TI-83, and TI-85 graphing calculators.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- Omnitech Office 2000 — Similar to Microsoft Works. Has a Word Pad, a Spread Sheet, a Memo Pad, and a Phone Book.
- Aurora Revolution — A decent RPG. Not very long story line but good.
- Pro Skater — A Skateboarding "game" with no general objective. You dont move and just do Flatland Tricks
- Creation Nation — Experiment with Different Items and different types of monsters to collect all 9. No Objective.
- King — Command your Kingdom as forth mining, Training, Attacking,and more.
- Numbers Plus — Guessing Game.
- Marvel Super Heros Adventure Game — Adventure game Kind of Like Pokemon except you carry cards containing Marvel
- Characters instead of pokeballs containing Pokemon.
- Pokemon Blue Demo — Like Game Boy game. Just a Demo.
- Pokemon Red Demo — Like Blue, Just Different Pokemon
- Pokemon Yellow Demo — Like Blue, Just Different Pokemon.
- Sea Wars — Similar to King except you command a ship.
- Star Wars: Episode VII — Strategy Type game based on the Star Wars Trilogy after Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: Episode VII Page
- X Games Pro Boarder — The Second Best Snowboarding game out. Very Good Graphics. DOWNLOAD!!
- X Games Pro Boarder 2 — The Best Snowboarding game out. 3rd Person "3D" engine. Very Very Good Graphics. DOWNLOAD!!
- Line Screen Saver — Name describes itself.
- Mailbox Pro — Chat Program
- Omnipad 2000 — A Notepad Program in which you can Create new documents, open them or delete them.
- Phone Book — Program in which you can store phone numbers
- Stars Screensaver — Name Describes itself.
- Brandon Herbert — founder
- Thomas Gardener
- Andy Gelzleichter
- Robert Cammack
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
page revision: 3, last edited: 01 Jun 2012 11:07