This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
OShell-82 (OS-82) was the first assembly shell released for the TI-82 graphing calculator. It was released August 7, 1997 by Jason Todd, who also released some pre-packaged games along with it.
(Screenshot of Product)
Significance of Product
- Why product was important to TI community
- Any controversy or interesting circumstances surrounding product
- Awards won, fond memories that people have
- How to use the product
- Can copy the author's readme file (if available)
- A chronological overview of the product's development