This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Outside The Box Programming (OTBP) is a programming group for the TI-83+ graphing calculator. They program in both assembly and TI-Basic, and have released some notable programs and games. In particular, they have released an assembly remake of Chip's Challenge, a greyscale rendition of Minesweeper, a Nintendo Game Boy emulator called TI-Boy SE, and a Nintendo Game Boy emulator for the TI-Nspire; all three programs were also featured on ticalc.org in news articles, and TI-Boy SE even won the Program of the Year (POTY) award in 2009. The group is also responsible for one of the oldest on-calculator assemblers, OTBP Assembler.
They merged with Penguin Studios in January 2007, and got hosting through TI-Freakware in Spring 2008. The members are active on Omnimaga, and there is an unofficial association between both sites; however, the group itself is basically inactive as only Brendan Fletcher still releases any programs under the group banner.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Brendan Fletcher (calc84maniac) — founder
- Bryce Taylor (b-flat) — admin
- elfprince13 — admin
- Sting::Ray — admin
- Carl Schultz
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
Outside The Box Programming (OTBP) was founded by Brendan Fletcher in May 2007.