This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Parasoft Productions was a TI-Basic programming group primarily for the TI-86 graphing calculator. They released a few notable programs and games including DBZ/GT Fight Quest, Chess, Rage, The GameShow, and Super Math Quiz. The group was part of the larger TI-86 World community site also started by Andrew Matta, which included his quality TI-Basic programming guide for the TI-86.
After the group died in 2002, William White decided to merge the TI-86 World site into a branch of his Really Bored Productions website.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- DBZ/GT Fight Quest — "Choose from 13 dif. warriors & fight against Raditz, Saiba-Men, Nappa, Ginyu, Frieza, Garlic Jr, Androids 17-20, Cell Jr's, Cell, Brolli, Majin Boo, Bebi, Super 17, Li Shenron, & THE IMMORTAL SUPER SAIYA-JIN 7"
- Chess — A small BASIC chess game; so far you can play games, but there is not any error checking.
- Rage — You play Vegeta and must destroy Goku
- The GameShow! — Choose from one of five categories — Comics, Movies, Prince Valient, Three Stooges, Wheel of Time - and WINwinWIN!
- Super Math Quiz — lets you quickly and easily quiz yourself on any +,-,* and / problems. It is customizable to fit your needs.
- Andrew Matta
- Noah Gerber
- Trent Winterfield
- William White
- Per Argentine — helper
- Travis Larchuk — helper
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)