This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Philadelphia Graphing Calculator Committee (PGCC) was a programming group formed by four high school teachers in Philadelphia. Their program were primarily educational in nature, functions assisting students taking math and science classes.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Steve Kraisler — founder
- Geoff Schulz
- Herb Green
- Maureen Gavin
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)