This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Prokul Interactive was a programming group for the TI-83+ graphing calculator. They were one of the groups that merged together to form United-TI (UTI), along with Cirrus Programming, CalcBasic, and Outer Limit Software. They all operated much the same way, and the admins and members regularly posted on each others forums.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- Appsdk — Application software development kit for the TI-83+
- Closing In — Try to stay alive as long as possible while the walls keep closing in!
- programtoappvar — a program that allows the user to take advantage of the fact that programs and application variables have the same data structure. This makes them completely interchangable. Good for hiding programs from your program menu.
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
(Taken from United-TI post by Glen Lee)
When I first got my Ti83plus, of course then i had no interest in Ti
I knew nothing about Ti and how to use it.
I searched through the net and found ticalc.org then i started to download programs
After having games installed on my Ti83Plus, people started taking my calculator to play with it. So I've searched the archives of Ticalc.org then I ended up finding a basic program that protects the calc from others. I quickly installed this program but I didn't quite get it. Well, the instructions were clear, but obviously I didn't quite read it properly. I quickly emailed the developer of this program, and after a day or two, he emailed me back and repeated the instructions in a more understanding way. still not getting it, the developer took his old Ti which was stacked somewhere. He showed me the program, and it required me to edit the program in order to understand and use the program. By opening the program and seeing the code, i've learned the algorithm of the program and was inspired to program for Ti.
Glen might be the founder of Prokul Interactive, but Prokul Interactive wouldn't have been organized without the help of the program developer, which was the inspiration of Prokul Interactive. The program can still be found at ticalc.org… its called Lockout by a famous guy named Jon Johnson!
Thanks for everything Jon!
sorry it took me years to publish this hehe
also Prokul Interactive started when Justin W. and Adam W.contacted me asking me if I needed programmers. My first 2 members !
Hope you guys are okay and still active !