This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Tangy Interactive was a short-lived TI-Basic programming group. They had a couple interesting projects under development including Pages of Time II, an action RPG along the lines of Links Awakening; Rotator, a puzzle game where you have to rearrange blocks on a grid; and Invert, a puzzle game where you have to invert squares from black to white. Unfortunately, never of their projects were ever released to the public.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Philip Ringsmuth
- Alan Taylor
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
(Taken from homepage)
Tangy Interactive is a group of people who are dedicated to bringing you some of the greatest TI calculator games on the Internet. Currently we can only work with games for the TI-83, but before too long, we hope to expand to the TI-92, TI-82, and beyond.