This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
The Programmers Group was a programming group for the TI-83 and TI-83+ graphing calculators. They programmed in both assembly and TI-Basic, and released a few programs and games under the group banner.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Jason George (drummer2003) — founder
- John Myers
- Joe Flint
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
The Programmers Group was started by Jason George in July 2000.