This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
The TI-Programmers Union was an idea by Alex Bardos in which TI programming groups and community sites could unite together to have a common place for help, and yet each would remain individual. Unfortunately, the union never really took off, and the forum was basically abandoned in less than a year; it has since become overrun with spam by bots.
There were a number of TI groups and sites that joined the union:
- Alex10819 Productions (Alex Bardos' group)
- Cemetech (Christopher Mitchell's group)
- TI-Freakware (Daniel Thorneycroft's group)
- Rivereye Studios (Rivereye's group)
- Calc Haven (Master Jc's site)
- CDI games/Basic.revolution (CDI's group)
- Suicidal Psycho Software (Patrick Stone's group)
- Cody Moats Programming (Cody Moats' group)
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Alex Bardos (alex10819) — founder
- Daniel Thorneycroft (tifreak8x) — admin
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
- List of the URLs their site has used
(Taken from calcgames forum post)
Recently, an idea hit me… what if we had a Union of TI-Programming groups? Each group could remain individual, yet have a place to go for help.
I started this idea as a combination between two programming groups, and it now includes TIFreakware, Cemetech, and Alex10819 Productions as its first 3 members. If anyone else would like to sign up their Programming group, you get these benefits:
A user forum (under your moderation)
A redirect link
A banner under the affiliates page
and more to come.
This is COMPLETELY FREE! (yes, someone asked me what they had to pay to get in…)
please join, theres nothing to lose…