TiLP2 is a linking program that sends/receives files from Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators. TiLP2 works on many different operating systems like Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows (including 64-bit versions) and so on. It supports all the Link Cables and many calculators such as the TI-83+, TI-89 (Titanium), TI-Nspire and is licensed under the GPL.
Various Parts of TiLP
- The Interface - This is the core/GUI of TiLP2.
- tilibs2 framework - This is what allows TiLP2 to actually communicate with your TI Graphing Calculator. It supports all of the Link Cables and most of the Calculator Models.
- Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows
- Link Cables:
- DirectLink (USB)
- VTI (Virtual Link)
- TiEmu (Virtual Link)
- TI-83+, TI-83+ SE, TI-84+, TI-84+ SE
- TI-85, TI-86
- TI-89, TI-89 Titanium
- TI-92, TI-92+, Voyage 200
- TI-Nspire (all models)
The TiLP team consists of these team members:
- Lionel Debroux : current maintainer of TiLP
- Romain Liévin - The TiLP/TiEmu creator
- Tijl Coosemans : FreeBSD port
- Jesse Palmer : icons for TiLP (var types)
- Christian Walther : Mac OS X port of TiEmu and TiLP framework.
List of related products
- GCC4TI is a C compiler for the 68k graphing calculators of TI.
- TiEmu is a m68k TI graphing calculator emulator.
- Virtual TI was the first TI graphing calculator emulator supporting the TI-89 and the TI-92 Plus, at first in a separate version called VTI68k, which was later merged into Virtual TI itself. As it is really old and not maintained anymore, and also lacks a C debugger, the TIGCC Team recommends using TiEmu instead.