This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
UnSyntax Software is a community-driven website. We are a springboard for new programmers to gain their foothold in the world of programming. Anyone can freely join and we encourage you to do so. As a community, UnSyntax Software is fairly lax towards its newcomers so feel free to post about any ideas and projects you have, real or theoretical. We will meet and greet your ideas with open willingness and constructive commentary.
- Notable programs/games (including screenshots)
- Notable tutorials/documents
- List of their programs and games
- Include a screenshot for some of their best games/programs
- Keith Johansen — founder
- Rax Zanders (Rax14207) — admin
- Nathaniel van Diepen (Eeems) — admin
- BlackRose — admin
- Joshua Fabian (JFabi82)
- List of their important milestones (founding, important programs, etc.)
UnSyntax Software was started back in June of 2007 by Keith Johansen as a little website he could call home to his works. Originally, the site focused solely on programming for the Texas Instruments line of graphing calculators, a veritably eclectic platform capable of solving complex equations, playing games, and everything in between. By 2008, UnSyntax Software expanded its horizons to include web-based and computer-based programming and lessened its emphasis on development for the TI platforms.