Welcome to TI Story!
We are excited that you have chosen to visit our site, and firmly believe that you will leave with a better understanding and greater appreciation for the TI community.
Whether you are just starting out in the TI community or you are a long-time community member, the site offers a rich assortment of information and we encourage you to explore it at your own pace.
- People —The contributors that provided their talents and service to the TI community, including writing programs and games, writing documentation and programming tutorials, or just helping with site maintenance.
- Groups — The people working together as a team to create high-quality games, programs, and other useful tools that we all get to use and enjoy (and that make your $100+ TI graphing calculator actually worth the investment :D).
- Sites — The places where you go to find programs and games to download to your calculator, the latest projects being developed, forums to communicate with other TI community members, and all of the news from around the TI community.
- Products — The games, programs, software applications, and hardware that people have produced over the years, which is the real life-blood of the TI community and why we are all here.
- Events — The major happenings from around the TI community, including the release of innovative products, the founding of high-quality sites and programming groups, the ground-breaking achievements, and the drama and politics.
Each reader can read the information in whatever order they desire. For the average reader, though, the suggested approach is to just start with the TI community history or timeline or communication pages and then go wherever they feel led. The different parts of the site are very much connected together, so you will most likely end up visiting everything anyway.
When you feel comfortable, we invite you to become a member and to get involved on the site. In addition, we encourage you to introduce yourself to the community so that we can get to know you better.
We hope that you enjoy using the site and stop by often.
Thanks for visiting!
— TI Story Community