This article is under construction and needs to be completed. You can help by expanding it.
Zeda Thomas (pen name "Xeda Elnara") is an assembly programmer for the TI-83+/84+ line of calculators who has written many tools for BASIC programmers. She has been an active member of Omnimaga, TI-BASIC Developer and United-TI.
She became known for programming primarily in hexadecimal, directly on the calculator, creating tools and opcodes for BASIC programmers. During her time in the community, she was a moderator for United-TI, a ARS for Omnimaga until her resignation, a member of the ClrHome team, and a site moderators on TI-Basic Developer. She has also created the Grammer programming language for the TI-83+/84+/SE.
She has made many programs, mostly tools for BASIC programmers. The more notable releases are:
Zeda joined the TI comunity in 2008 under the name "Sven Thomas." She became an active member of the community in 2010 and has since remained so. Her first major contribution to the TI community was her use and knowledge of hexadecimal programming. She brought many codes to BASIC programmers that could not use connectivity software. She also debuted some of her first assembly libraries at this time. She then began work on BatLib which is an app and assembly library like xLIB or Celtic 3. It currently is the most command packed library with over 100 functions and a programming language in a 1-page app. Her next major contribution to the community was the Grammer programming language which is a very fast alternative to BASIC.
- First release under the name "Sven Thomas"
- Active member of the community
- Wrote and released her first assembly libraries
- Created the BatLib app assembly library
- Wrote the Grammer programming language
- Became moderator on United-TI
- Became a member of the Anti Riot Squad until resignation on Omnimaga
- Continued work on the Grammer project.
- April-Joined the ClrHome staff
- April 25-Joined the TI-Basic Developers moderators
- April 28-Became a moderator for the Assembly sub-forum on Cemetech
- List of the URLs their site has used